amsynth is an easy-to-use software synth with a classic subtractive synthesizer topology.
- Dual oscillators (sine / saw / square / noise) with hard sync
- 12/24 dB/oct resonant filter (low-pass / high-pass / band-pass / notch)
- Mono / poly / legato keyboard modes
- Dual ADSR envelope generators (filter & amplitude)
- LFO which can modulate the oscillators, filter, and amplitude
- Distortion and reverb
- amsynth 1.11.0 AudioUnit for macOS. Note that double clicking the installer will not work due to the lack of code signing; right or option click the downloaded package and select "Open" to install.
- amsynth 1.12.2 source code for Linux (VST / LV2 / DSSI / JACK / ALSA / OSS)
amsynth is also available in many Linux distributions' package repositories